If you are an SEO expert, then you have definitely come across the term google dance and have also experienced this. Those who may not know about the google dance may wonder what this google dance is all about. However, if you have already come across or you want to know about how to overcome the dreaded google dance, then you should know the necessary tips to overcome this dreadful google dance. This article will take a look at how to overcome the dreaded google dance.
What Is Google Dance?
The SEO keywords rank either higher or lower compared to the ordinary ones. Your keyword can rank in the top three positions yesterday, but today you can’t find your keyword in the top 3 position. On the other hand, there are also other websites that never made its place on the top 100! However, when google dance phenomenon happens, you will find that many SEO experts will be very excited, while others will not. Google dance is the time when Google establishes a new algorithm or even decides to update an old algorithm for the search engine and this phenomenon also stays for a short period of time. It takes only a week or so to return to the normal state. Any website can go through the phenomenon of google dance.
Some Of The Features Of The Website Can Be Easily Affected By The Google Dance The Most Are Listed Below:
- The websites which are doing the SEO without maintaining any proper procedure or is not suitable to the criteria that is set by the Google such as building the links quite fast, spamming links and also copied contents from other websites.
- A website that has been newly established
- Websites with the newly done SEO and the top position is still not stable.
- Frequently changing the titles of the blog post and the pages.
- Changing the contents of the homepage frequently.
What Should You Do To Avoid The Google Dance Phenomenon?
- First of all, you will need to write a good and unique content for your blog/website. This is one way you will be able to avoid the google dance phenomenon and also overcome this phenomenon and this phenomenon only affects those blogs and website with copied contents from other websites.
- You should also slowly and naturally build the back links to your blog.
- You will need to share new posts and the pages on the various social media platforms.
- You can also share the contents of the blog/website on the social bookmarking sites.
- You should also do a few quality posts and quality blogs in your niche.
- Another best way to overcome the google dance is to update the contents of your blog/website frequently
These are some effective ways you can definitely overcome the effects of the google dance phenomenon without losing your ranking in the google when the phenomenon occurs. And this way your blog traffic will also not get affected from the phenomenon.